Adidas Group is trying to hire, develop and retain people who have a passion for their work, for sports, for our brands, and perform in diverse teams.
Global operations to bring more products to ensure their lives are created, tested, mass produced and sent to more than 70 countries around the world. With a vision to be closest to every consumer. We would like to say that we take consumer desires and dreams and turn them into something that can lace up, pull on over your head, or kicking around.
As a Planner, Supply Planning (Footwear Sourcing) for Sukabumi, you are responsible for;
* Manage planning process of the assigned factories and/or product categories to ensure that products are delivered according to (or exceeding) customer expectations.
* Ensure execution of all standard planning processes in the assigned factories and/or product categories and lead the factory team in achieving highest level of product availability by continually improve the quality and timeliness of factory planning & capacity reliability, product transfer execution, order confirmation, production and shipping accuracy and provide efficient and effective solutions to requests from the customers.
* Work closely with factory personnel to ensure: (1) all sourced products are planned and delivered according to customer demands; (2) overall planning process, priorities, policies, and standards are well understood and executed with the Voice of the Customer in mind; (3) factory relationship is maintained; and (4) personal skills are continuously upgraded.
* Execute and sustain a high level of operational efficiency in planning processes and procedures. Ensure that performance issues and proposed solutions are escalated to the responsible process owner on time to minimize any possible impact to delivery, quality, and cost.
* Manage the day to day production management of the responsible factories or product categories in ensuring that planning directions and priorities are executed to best satisfy customer demands while taking into consideration all possible manufacturing constraints.
* Monitor and communicate factors likely to impact T1 (Factory) & T2 (Supplier) delivery performance and drive improvement actions plan with the various stakeholders within the defined factories/product categories.
* Collaborate closely with the factory business/material purchasing department, T2 material suppliers, 3PL and label providers to identify bottlenecks and complexities and provide corrective actions to improve the all suppliers' delivery performance.
* Challenge existing none value added processes and executive the defined planning process improvement.
* Execute global initiatives and provide support as required to ensure successful execution of initiatives within the defined factories/product categories.
* Audit factory personnel’s data quality, identify root causes of non-compliance issues, and provide additional training (as necessary) to factory staff to improve overall performance reliability. Audits include but not limited to accuracy of shipping records, order confirmation dates, confirmation to shipment reason codes, KPI reports, daily production reports, and transfer tech package tracking.
* Actively build regular interaction with Global Planning and SCI teams to improve the overall understanding of the customer needs and increase service level.
* Good verbal and written English communication skills in a global business setting.
* Demonstrated knowledge of adidas Group systems (GPS, SIM, ESC/OVA, ILA, PDM/PLM, etc…)
* Proficiency with standard software applications (Word, Excel.).
* Interpersonal and customer service skills.
* University or College degree in business administration
* 1-3 years experience in logistics and/or import-export preferred.
* have the right of abode in Indonesia
* Willing to stay in Sukabumi
If you qualified, click here to APPLY